Managing Director Slovakia (m/f/d) ... Global Leader in a specific and high-growth segment in the area of beverage packaging!
As Managing Director Slovakia you will be managing the entry of the Slovakian market and commercial positioning of the products and services. You will also be responsible to gain the leading position of your company in the Slovakian market. The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
Your key responsibilities will be to build the organization and establish close relationships with all major retailers to ensure the best possible positioning. Your goal is to move from a distributor setup to a 100% controlled company at a fit-for-purpose location potentially using the facilities of your worldwide operating company.
- manage the roll out in the Slovakian market (delivery, installation, operation)
- prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to achieve your goals by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- support government scheme design and influence content of legislation
- analyze and understand business fundamentals, stakeholders and political/business decision-making processes
- act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- communicate and maintain trusted relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- establish the office including other supporting infrastructure by end of 2020
- manage logistics set-up in terms of warehousing and supply chain requirements
- train local organization, delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- ensure that company policies and legal guidelines are communicated effectively and adhered to consistently across your whole organisation
You will report to the Senior Vice President C&EE and will be based near Bratislava.
The starting date is expected to be by end of Q2, latest beginning of Q3 2020.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals.
You are a relationship builder who develops strong and trusted relationships with key stakeholder outside and inside your company in Slovakia as well as an ambitious but realistic business vision and translates it into a workable strategy. You are a culture builder by living the values of your company.
You quickly understand and analyze complex issues and problems and you are coming up with sound and rational judgements. You are self-paced, you make things happen and accept responsibility for the results.
You are communicating in a clear, precise and structured way, speaking with authority and conviction, you present effectively. You are cooperating well with others, you share knowledge, experience and information and you support others in the pursuit of team goals.
You have at least 10 years of experience in the FMCG or other similar industries. You worked in an international company, mainly in a leadership role at MD/GM or at least MTlevel. You have obtained your skills through many years in sales and service roles, preferably from a comparable market to Slovakia.
Furthermore you have extensive experience in working through complex analysis, communication, documentation and financial operations. You are used to develop business plans & -models as well as having full P&L responsibility for your market.
You have successfully completed your education on MSc-level in a business, technical or financial field and you are fluent in Slovak and English.
Our client is a Global Leader in the areas of recycling, environmental technology and technical solutions with a clear focus on the beverage packaging industry.
In many countries the company has already established itself as market leader. A next step and clear focus of the company strategy is the successful expansion into the C&EE region.
The strategy is built on intensive market research and analysis, which shows excellent market opportunity and business potential in the coming years.
Thus, a clear business plan including the necessary budget is already in place. Our client has an employee focused company culture, a professional organisation, structure and competence as well as the required expertise for a successful implementation of their strategy.
The company lives it values with conviction - PASSION, RESPONSIBILITY and INNOVATION.
You will receive further details and information as we move along.
If you are interested, we are looking forward to your convincing application including cover letter, CV, references, availability, salary expectations, non-disclosure notice... And feel free to add your photo.
Send us your application via email: email@example.com
Please use reference code: pt-SLS-je-201
Your contact person is: Jochen Etter
If you want to know more about Werth_Solutions_GmbH ...Berater für Management & Personal feel free to visit our website: www.werth-hr-solutions.de