Managing Director Poland (m/f/d)
- Clear focus on Sales
- Operational and strategic management of the branch office with a main focus on distribution
- Selling flavouring ingredients to the food and beverage industry
- Active business development in the market Poland
- Strengthen the relationship with existing customers and gain new customers
- Active planning and achieving of agreed targets, focussing on sales volume and contribution margin
- Leading a small and motivated team
Selling is your passion! You have completed a commercial and/or technical education and many years of experience in Sales (B2B) in the food industry. You have experience in leading at least small teams as well as a good feeling for opportunities in the markets.
Important are good negotiating skills, determination and assertiveness make you successful.
You are willing and you like to travel (up to 50%).
You speak fluent Polish and English, German would be an additional Plus.
Our client is an internationally operating company and well known in the food and beverage Industry als leading supplier of flavouring ingredients.
- Salary above average, based on international standards and depending on qualification and experience
- Participation in the success of the company by a performance-related annual bonus
- Attractive social benefits
- Work independently with a high level of personal responsibility
- Open-minded and motivated team
- International environment with many development chances
If you are interested, we are looking forward to your convincing application including cover letter, CV, references, availability, salary expectations, non-disclosure notice... And feel free to add your photo.
Send us your application via email: email@example.com
Please use reference code: pt-SLS-je-185
Your contact person is: Jochen Etter
If you want to know more about
Werth_Solutions_GmbH ...Berater für Management & Personal
feel free to visit our website: www.werth-hr-solutions.de